Selectone was founded in Toronto Canada in 1913. We were originally a retailer of architectural paints and wall coverings. In 1933 Selectone made the transition to manufacturing architectural coatings to supply its customers. In 1955, as we continued to grow, Selectone became the exclusive paint supplier for Canadian Tire. In the early 1970s, Selectone narrowed its focus to paint specifically, and relinquished its wallpaper holdings. In 2016 Selectone expanded once again. This time warehousing facilities were added in Quebec increasing capacity and ease of distribution. To this day Selectone paints is proudly 100% Canadian owned and operated.

http://selectonepaints.ca/